Sunday, March 12, 2017

I went to the pharmacy yesterday. While I was standing in the drop off line I noticed a man in another line at the other end of the counter. My first thought was...hmm he is just my type. A good age ( younger than me) , baseball cap, moustache, stocky build and a bit of a tummy which I am sure was not from beer but from biscuits and gravy which is totally accceptable. I looked at him much longer than I should have so I tried averting my attention by looking at the Dr Scholl's arch supports and corn pads. When I looked back at him he was staring at me...just thee way I was staring at him...perhaps his mama told him all fat girls can make biscuits and gravy. It wasn't until I was walking away that I noticed he was standing in the "pick up" line. An opportunity missed.